Presbytery Office Entrance
Welcome to Glacier's online office!
This office serves the mission we share and the ministries of our congregations and leaders. Each dedicated office space is by enrollment - please contact the Presbytery Leader or Stated Clerk for login information for any of them.
In these office spaces you will find:
- Records (past minutes, financial statements, reports)
- Resources (web pages, guidebooks, templates)
- Space to work (active discussion boards for upcoming meetings, agendas, projects).
DIRECTORY: The current presbytery directory can be found in the section for "Presbytery Business," for in-presbytery use only.
ZOOM/CONFERENCE CALLING: Presbytery Zoom account and conference calling scheduling instructions can be found in the "Pastors" and "Cabinet" office spaces.
COVID-19: During the pandemic, note these places for particular helps:
- "Heath, Safety and Ethics" includes COVID-19 presbytery guidance and resources.
- "Worship" includes general and pandemic related worship resources and sites.
- "Ruling Elders" includes guidance for virtual church business as well as serving as an elder in general.
"Pastors" includes spiritual nurture, recommendations from past pastors' retreats, call and sabbatical templates and funding. Pastors will continue to meet weekly via Zoom during our virtual coffee times (8:30 a.m. Monday first and second week of the month; 11:00 a.m. Tuesdays the rest of the month.)
Glacier Presbytery, PC(USA)
P.O. Box 4005
Missoula, Montana 59806-4005